3-in-1 Baby Nail Trimmer - Baby Fingernail and Toenail Trimmer, Nail File and Under Nail Cleaner
The easier, safer and faster nail trimmer for newborns, babies, toddlers and children (0 - 5 years)
When it comes to caring for your precious child's nails, having the right tool is a must! The Nail Snail is safer and easier to use for tear-free nail cutting. The Nail Snail lets you cut your child's nails accurately and with confidence, reducing stress for both of you. Simple, effective and safer, the Nail Snail makes trimming nails a breeze. This multi-purpose design offers complete fingernail and toenail care for your young child (recommended age: newborn - five years). The fun snail shape and noiseless cutting edge means your child won't mind having their nails trimmed. The Nail Snail is designed to provide greater control and accuracy for easier, safer and faster nail cutting.
You know what a challenge trimming tiny nails can be. Traditional baby nail clippers make it impossible to see if you're cutting nails or fingers! Biting nails can cause infection and easily spread nasty germs. Just using a nail file takes such a long time! The Nail Snail is safer, cleaner and faster!
Designed in Australia by a mum of three, the Nail Snail is a revolutionary new concept in baby care. For parents with precious little ones, it is an essential tool for easily caring for those tiny fingernails and toenails.
• Easier to use v-shape precision trimmer
• Ambidextrous ergonomic easy-grip handle
• Multi-directional cutting
• No batteries or noisy moving parts
• Compact, high-quality construction
• 100% Australian owned & designed
• Dishwasher safe
• Suitable for babies & children (0 - 5 years)
Size: 6.3 cm long x 2.4 cm tall x 1.6 cm wide
The Nail Snail is safer and easier to use for fuss-free nail cutting. The Nail Snail lets you trim your child's nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.
In order to prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.
• Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use.
• Dishwasher safe (top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe blade clean.
• Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place.
• Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy.
When using a Nail Snail it's important to keep safety in mind. Children should be supervised by a competent adult at all times. Christie & Christie, their agents, distributors & wholesalers disclaim any liability from any injury that may result from the use, proper or improper of a Nail Snail.